Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Last Book Back on the Shelf...


Dear Readers,

You may have noticed that my posts have become increasingly spare and I’ve barely been posting reviews as of late.  With school, extracurricular activities, and sports, I’ve realized that I really don’t have time for blogging and reviewing books.  School has to come first, and I feel it’s better if I don’t keep maintaining my blog if I can’t really devote the time it deserves.  Sadly, this is the end, and I wanted to let you all know that I have decided to stop posting reviews and keeping up From The Bookshelf of T.B.  I’d like to say, “I’ll be back,” in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice, but I’m definitely going to have to put blogging away for some time.  Even though I won’t get the chance to blog and review books any longer, I wanted to thank all of you awesome followers, readers, fellow bloggers, and authors who have all encouraged me and given me feedback along the way.  I’ve met some amazing people, and I can’t thank you enough for all that you’ve taught me!  Blogging has helped me become more comfortable with my own writing, and that is something that I will never forget.  Hopefully I’ll be back one day, but it was great while it lasted!  Thanks for giving me so much support from the start, and I hope you all continue to read and have a love for books!

-This is T.B. with My Last Book Back on the Shelf…
Until Next Time, Keep Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Tessa, you're such a talented writer and I am really sad that your blogging days are put on hold. I do understand your reasoning, but I love your writing style and the presence that it creates. I hope that you can really spend the time on your school and extracurriculars but come back one day and write something amazing. Publish a book! I can sincerely tell you that I'll read it a lot and I'll always be rooting for you. Good luck in everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tessa while I totally understand, you are such a great writer and I will miss your well written reviews. I think you have the makings of a great reviewer or writer or whatever you decide to be one day. You have your whole life ahead of you so you should focus on what's important now. I won't take you off my blog roll because I know you'll be back someday. Take care and good luck with everything!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tessa. I am very sorry to hear about this. Your reviews were always so well done. I certainly wasn't anywhere near as talented a writer as you are when I was your age. I do understand though. I know I found it very difficult to balance school and blogging when I was a full time student. You know what's best for you and if you feel like taking some time off blogging temporarily or permanently is best, then that's what you have to do. Best of luck to you, Tessa! I hope to see you return someday, if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely hope you come back if you have time in the future! You're a wonderful writer, and I'll miss your reviews. Best of luck, Tessa :)
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete

Hi, and welcome to From The Bookshelf of T.B.!

I can't wait to hear what you have to say! I do my best to try and respond to your comments, so check back often. Comment away!