Thursday, September 29, 2011

OC Children's Book Festival!

Hi again!  I wanted to let you all know that the Orange County Children's Book Festival will be taking place this weekend on Sunday, October 2 at the Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa from 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM.  It's free for all those who wish to attend.  I'll be there as part of the festival's Press Corp for the Teen/YA Stage.  I'll make sure to provide updates throughout the day with my new Twitter account as well.  You can reach me at @ftbotbblog.  Hopefully, I'll see you there!

An amazing group of authors will be there as well, participating in panels, signings, readings, and giveaways throughout the day.  Here's a look at some of the authors who will be there:








Here's the schedule for the Teen/YA stage:


I can't wait for this Sunday, and hopefully you can come and see some great authors, meet fellow book lovers, and have a great time!

Check out the OC Children's Book Festival website at www.kidsbookfestival.com.
Check out the Teen/YA Stage blog at www.teensread.posterous.com.
Check out the Festival's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/OCCBF.
Tweet along during the festival at @kidsbookfest.

-This is T.B. with Another Book Back on the Shelf...
Until Next Time, Keep Reading!

3 comments:

  1. OOH! That sounds like so much fun! I know so many of those authors -- too bad I don't live in the area! x)

    Hope you have TONS of fun, Tessa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having fun at the festival right now! I wish I'd been in town to check it out with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed the festival. This layout is really cool with both the authors and books placed with each other. Are you sure they aren't paying you to advertise for them? You would do great in both writing and publishing books!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, and welcome to From The Bookshelf of T.B.!

I can't wait to hear what you have to say! I do my best to try and respond to your comments, so check back often. Comment away!