Thursday, May 5, 2011

Guest Post at The Unread Reader!



Interested in finding out what I do when I'm not reading?  Head on over to Missie's blog, The Unread Reader!  I got the wonderful opportunity to guest post on her blog.  Thanks so much Missie!  I hope you get a chance to check it out, and read a bit more about me!

Also, keep an eye out for my upcoming Interviews With Authors: A Talk With Bettina Restrepo, author of Illegal!  It'll be up very, very soon and I can't wait to hear what you think of it.  Bettina Restrepo was so kind to answer some of my questions.  Thank you Bettina!  So stay tuned!


 
-This is T.B. with Another Book Back on the Shelf...
Until Next Time, Keep Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, and welcome to From The Bookshelf of T.B.!

I can't wait to hear what you have to say! I do my best to try and respond to your comments, so check back often. Comment away!