Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gifts, A.K.A. Awesome Stuff!

Gifts, A.K.A. Awesome Stuff!


Before I mention anything, let me tell you, with my family Valentine’s Day is HUGE! Valentine’s Day is like our Christmas, and we go all out. We make an elegant dinner with steak and lobster (yum :]), we have presents under our Valentine’s Day Tree, and we do yearly Valentine’s Day cards. Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday, and I am practically bouncing off the walls when February comes around. I’ll be sad to see February go, but it will always roll around next year.

Now that you know what a big event Valentine’s Day is for me and my family, let me explain to you what this post is all about. This year for Valentine’s Day my family got me some gifts, A.K.A awesome stuff! I wanted to share with you the gifts that they got me that have to do with my blog. 

This is the card that my sister made me. It’s a replica of the bookcases I have in my room, and she even glued the book covers of books that I have reviewed on to it! The card even opens up!








This is a Moleskine book journal that my other sister got me. In it I can record all of the books I read alphabetically, and there are many sections in which I can take notes and write reminders. I have already started using it and it’s wonderful!
 





My sister made me this bag for Valentine’s Day. It has the name of my blog, From The Bookshelf of T.B., on the front and my URL on the back. I can’t wait to use it and carry all of my books around in it!























Finally, my sister saw this candle and picked it up for me. It’s a little book! Isn’t it cute?



So those are the gifts, A.K.A. awesome stuff, that I received for Valentine’s Day. These are only the ones that have to do with my blog, but I wanted to share with you my excitement! Thank you so much to my sisters!!!!!!! I love you two so much, more than you know! Have you ever gotten any cool or thoughtful gifts for or pertaining to your blog? I would love to know! You can share your experiences in the comment section below.

-This is T.B. with Another Book Back on the Shelf…
Until Next Time…Keep Reading!

10 comments:

  1. Wow Tessa! I'm so glad that you like the bookcase card I made you! I love you so much and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tia! The card you made was the best gift ever! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is AWESOME! What a fantastic way to celebrate Valentine's day. You can really feel the love with all of those personalized gifts. I'm loving that bag. It looks like it has a bunch of pockets. Some women love shoes, but for me it's bags- the bigger and more pockets the better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since I was little we have been celebrating Valentine's Day and it seems to be bigger and better every year. Haha, the bag does have quite a bit of pockets, and it's a perfect tote bag to slip some books into too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. I wish my family love Valentine's day as much as yours does! What great sisters you have. My brothers think I am total loser for blogging. You're so lucky! Enjoy the gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! I'm sure your brothers are proud of you for going out there and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh!

    All that is amazing! I'm so glad you enjoy V-Day so much. And those gifts were awesome.

    my sister mostly just buys me books as pressies, I like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, thank my sisters for the gifts! They were so thoughtful, and I had no idea that I was going to get all of that.

    I love getting books as presents too, but I always have a hard time making up my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I'm so happy that you liked the gifts :) I'm so proud of the amazing work you're doing!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Kira! You are always there for me when I need someone to talk to. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, and welcome to From The Bookshelf of T.B.!

I can't wait to hear what you have to say! I do my best to try and respond to your comments, so check back often. Comment away!