Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Results Are In!

The Results Are In!

My first poll has closed and the results are in! I was really excited to hear what you had to say and what you wanted to see more of. Even though the poll is closed, if you ever have any suggestions, feel free to email me at ftbotbblog@gmail.com. I would love to hear what you have to say!

So here was the question: What would you like to see more of on From The Bookshelf of T.B. in 2011?

Now, here are the results!

More Reviews
  5 (71%)

More Interviews
  1 (14%)

More Special Book Events
  4 (57%)

More Contests
  1 (14%)


This was my very first poll ever, and you were able to choose multiple choices when voting. I'm glad that I got new input and now know what you really want!

To celebrate this success and to add to From The Bookshelf of T.B., I have added two new pages! You might have noticed this already, but if not they are...


and

I am very excited to introduce you to my two new pages! The Ratings Guide Page is a list of my reviews categorized by how many stars they have. The A-Z Ratings Guide Page is a list of all the books I have reviewed, sorted alphabetically.

I hope that these two new additions help you locate the reviews you are looking for easier and faster. Maybe you can even find some new ones too! I would love to hear if you have any other suggestions as well. Please check out my new pages, and let me know what you think!


-This is T.B. with Another Book Back on the Shelf...
Until Next Time, Keep Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh nice new organization! I'm going to go look through them now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, really good additions! It's great for me, who is a total failure at organizing/remembering things. I always come across a review on lunch break, then forget to write it down and then I can't find it again.

    Also, I wanted to let you know that I gave you a Stylish Blogger Award over at my blog. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new pages! Great job keeping your blog organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small Review- Thanks! I hope you enjoy them!

    BookGeek- I hope the new pages help you find dome great new books. Thank you so much for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award! That means a lot to me!

    Kira- Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, and welcome to From The Bookshelf of T.B.!

I can't wait to hear what you have to say! I do my best to try and respond to your comments, so check back often. Comment away!